Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Trip Home

The Trip Home

I have often joked that I spent so much time planning this trip, that by the time I tried to plan anything beyond CA, I was mentally done. We’ll be home when we get there. Let’s see where the road takes us. We’ll be home when we run out of money. Well I talked to Lloyd a little while ago, and he had just checked my bank account. Seems I’ll be home tomorrow.

Oh wait! Since I’m still in AZ, it might take longer. Let’s see how far that last $300 gets me…

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shana! I just caught up with your adventures and it all sounds totally awesome!
    I can't wait to see all the pic.s We are packing up for vacation this week......ready to get away and spend 10 days in the woods! See you soon my friend :)
    Stay safe...

    ReplyDelete